Daily Real Estate Blog
OUR DAILY BLOG
Simplifying the Market™
- Mortgage pre-approval means a lender has reviewed your finances and, based on factors like your income, debt, and credit history, determined how much you’re qualified to borrow.
- Being pre-approved for a loan can give you clarity while planning your homebuying budget, confidence in your ability to secure a loan, and a competitive edge in a bidding war.
- In today’s market, connecting with a lender to get pre-approved may be the game-changer that helps you secure your dream home.
- If you’re thinking that waiting a year or two to purchase a home might mean you’ll save some money, think again.
- Mortgage interest rates are currently very low, but experts across the board are forecasting increases in both home prices and interest rates.
- Buying a home now means you’ll spend less in the long run. Let’s connect to put your homebuying plans in motion before home prices and mortgage rates climb even higher.